Announcing the second round of speakers
Your response to our Call for Proposals was overwhelming with around 160 applicants in total! We'd like to thank everyone who applied and submitted a talk.
Without further ado, the selected talks are:
- Philipp Krenn - 101 Steps to Avoid a Security Disaster in the Cloud
- Peter Chittum - Boxcars and Cabooses: When one more XHR is too much
- Mike Grabowski - Going native with React
- Jure Cuhalev - How You can Maintain 30+ sites and still have time for New Projects
- Chris Ward - Introducing Distributed Databases
- Tomek Wytrębowicz - Real-time, asynchronous collaboration on JSON
- Lev Tatarov - Seriously advanced A/B testing
- Johannes Edelstam - The API of the API
- Christian Grobmeier - The "Why Should You Talk"-Talk
Congratulations to our speakers! See the full list of talks here.
We have also chosen two great keynote speakers to open the conference. On the first day, Bob Ippolito, best known as founder of Mochi media and his work on MochiKit and MochiWeb frameworks, will speak about functional programming. For the second day, author, college professor and UX consultant Jaime Levy will teach us about UX strategy.
Both speakers come to us from the West coast of the Unites States. We will publish more details about the keynotes next week.